Sunday, March 26, 2006

Whats the time....

Time : 18:15 hrs
Place : T.Nagar
Scene : Me, waiting for the bus, thinking about office, and lost in my own world.

I saw a boy, carryig a huge school bag, hope he is in STD X,may be returning from his tutions....this dumb, fat buffalo( by the end of this story u will know, y i call him such names..) walked towards me and asked one question...which still haunts me,,,,

The question was " Uncle, whats the time? "...
i just turned back to check whether any elderly person was standing behind, unfortunately i could only find a four legged real buffalo...

I told him the time and caught the next bus and moved out of the frame..
even if he asked "dai, mani enada"..i would have felt happy...
but how can he use those haunting words....Uncle...Uncl..Unc..Un...U..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home